Life is Good!

L i F E i s G O Pewter Uppercase Letter O Bead Letter D

Boys Read Jon Szcieska

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thing 1 - Blogs

This is all new for me. I have never created a blog, and had a little trouble navigating from the View Blog page back to the Posting/Settings/Layout page. There is a link in the upper right corner, next to the New Post label, but I can't read the whole word. I just clicked on it, and it appears to bring me where I wanted to go. I guess that's a lot like my life... can't see the whole thing... just take chances on parts of what I do see! So... let's see how this goes!

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

welcome to the program and I am sure you are in for some fun. Just remember, some of the tools will be a good fit for you, others may not. Have fun, keep blogging!

Patricia-
CMLE