Life is Good!

L i F E i s G O Pewter Uppercase Letter O Bead Letter D

Boys Read Jon Szcieska

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thing 11 - Tagging and Del.icio.us

I tagged all of my blog posts, and found it very convenient in Blogger, because as soon as I started typing, a list popped up of tags I have already used. This didn't happen in Delicious. I played around a bit and looked at other people's bookmarks. I found some very useful bookmarks and added them to my account. I think this would be very helpful to the high school kids that are doing research papers. I need to spend more time figuring out if there is a way to share bookmarks without having each student create a Delicious account.

It seems to me, that there must be some way that I can keep all of my accounts in one place... instead of creating ALL these accounts in each location. I am on my second page of usernames and passwords in my notebook. I can't imagine trying to remember all of them!

No comments: