Life is Good!

L i F E i s G O Pewter Uppercase Letter O Bead Letter D

Boys Read Jon Szcieska

Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing 8 - Share Your Creations

As I don't own a digital camera, I am at a distinct disadvantage with all of these pic exercises. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why my mosaic wasn't working. Finally, I tried "re-permissioning" the pics on Flickr to "public". That worked. I didn't figure out how to animate the photos though... maybe I needed to use another tool.

I think this could be handy for the students doing the yearbook. We have a class on media influences and the students might find this a unique addition to enhance their assignments.

On a personal note, I am struggling to find motivation to do these Things, as each one is really about 10, and it is getting quite overwhelming. But... I will try to forge ahead!

No comments: