Life is Good!

L i F E i s G O Pewter Uppercase Letter O Bead Letter D

Boys Read Jon Szcieska

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thing 15 - Online Games and Libraries

I tried Puzzle Pirates. I had my nephew help me put together the characters. He had much more fun with this game than I did. It was difficult for me to figure out how to play. A different nephew plays online games like this all the time. "All the time" being the critical words here. I think this type of thing is very addictive - to all ages! I don't see a real use for this at school - the kids are too distracted as it is. I did take a quick peek at Second Life, and although I didn't create an account to play, it reminded me of SimCity, which we did have at school. All in all, I think plaing online games is a waste of time. Have any of you read The Last Child in the Woods?

No comments: